Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Eureka - well at least someone else suggested it

Never thought anyone would have a look here, but in order to create a blogger account, you must go thru the rigormarole of first creating a blog, posting an article, and only then can you comment on someone else's blog with your own username.

Which basically means that I never put to much thought into what I wanted to write here in the first place, as that task would sidetrack me from my primary goal of writing a comment elsewhere!

But I appreciate the suggestion, and the more I think of it, the more I like it. But I won't limit myself to scifi, even though its always been my most favorite genre. I'm thinking of just ruminating the different concepts I've encountered and comtemplated, and perhaps solicit your humble opinion on said subjects.

No comments: