Thursday, October 06, 2005

High Holidazed

For those of you who are wondering; yes, I'm still bickering about all that is wrong with our world, and in specific the majority of her inhabitants. Except that all this has occurred in the offline universe, 'round both the sabbath or holiday table (and I've been to six of those in the last week, and looking forward for about fourteen more this festival-packed month).

In between work, holiday preparations, and everyday life I have been trying to post some stuff and without much success. If there is anyone out there who has experience with using Blogger on Mac OS X, through either Safari, Firefox, Deerpark, Camino, et. al., I ask that you please share your knowledge since I am having much difficulty with the image posting function, which alas has frustrated me to no end.

No comments: